Team Lead Engineering - Platform (m/f/x)
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe's largest digital asset manager with assets valued over 2 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital asset management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our Expert Team has to say.
If you are looking for scalability in your professional career, join us in re-defining how investors think about wealth creation and in making first class investment services available to everyone.
- In the Platform Tribe you are responsible for a group of Engineers that contribute to the scalability and stability of the Scalable Capital Core Platform
- You contribute to the Growth of Scalable Capital by building Engineering Teams that use cutting edge technology and apply modern software development practices (e.g. agile and self-sufficient teams, continuous integration and deployment, test automation, cloud-based infrastructure and tooling)
- You proactively identify key areas of improvement in the Platform Tribe and effectively drive changes across the organization
- You provide a trustful environment for your team and develop their skills, such as giving technical talks, how to share knowledge and how to work together
What we offer
Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers.
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock.
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities.
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package.
- Explore our Neo-Broker with a free subscription to our Prime Broker.
- Enjoy numerous startup perks.
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses.
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences) or a comparable qualification
- You have experience in building complex and secure systems in the cloud in a hyper growth setup
- Exposure in our tech stack: Java, Kotlin, GraphQL, JWT, Docker, Spring Boot, AWS
- You have experience in building and leading teams
- You lead by example and demonstrate exceptional coaching and leadership skills
- You have high communication skills on all seniority levels and proactively keep all employees and stakeholders informed about upcoming changes, projects and issues
- You are motivated to support hiring and able to identify top talents
- You have an independent, problem solving and proactive work attitude
- Experience in the financial services domain is a plus