Software Fullstack Engineer (m/f/x) University Graduate onsite or remote anywhere in UK
Founded in 2014, Scalable Capital is a financial technology startup with offices in Munich and London. Our aim is to transform the traditional wealth management industry, making first class investment services available to everyone. Our management team combines deep capital markets experience and e-commerce know-how with decades of academic research into financial markets. Our company has repeatedly been mentioned in the German & UK Press as one of the most promising fintech startups. We've also won an award as "Best German Robo-Advisor 2016" and according to Financial News our smartphone app is one of the "must haves of the fintech age".
Visit our finance blog to find out what our Expert Team has to say.
Work with our team onsite or remote from anywhere in UK.
As Software Fullstack Engineer, you will
- Work with and learn from the best computer scientists, academics, and investment professionals
- Use cutting-edge technologies in an agile start-up environment
- Build the next generation of Robos
- Work with the largest and most successful players in Europe
- Implement ideas independently in self-organized teams
- Respond to feedback and analysis from real customers
- Develop yourself personally and find a role that suits you
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers.
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock.
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities.
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package.
- Explore our Neo-Broker with a free subscription to our Prime Broker.
- Enjoy numerous startup perks.
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses.
As Software Fullstack Engineer, you have
- A university degree (B.Sc.) in computer science or a related field of study or a successfully completed training as an IT specialist
- First experience as a developer in a professional team
- Good understanding of technical basics
- Very good language skills in German or English, willingness to work in an international English-speaking team
- A soft spot for automation and good code
- Experience in the field of financial services or data engineering is an advantage