Software Full Stack Engineer (m/f/x) University Graduate onsite or remote (in Germany)
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe's largest digital wealth manager with assets valued over 2 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital wealth management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our expert team has to say.
If you are looking for scalability in your professional career, join us in re-defining how investors think about wealth creation and in making first class investment services available to everyone.
Work with our team onsite or remote from anywhere in Germany.
As Software Fullstack Engineer, you will
- Work with and learn from the best computer scientists, academics, and investment professionals
- Use cutting-edge technologies in an agile start-up environment
- Build the next generation of Robos
- Work with the largest and most successful players in Europe
- Implement ideas independently in self-organized teams
- Respond to feedback and analysis from real customers
- Develop yourself personally and find a role that suits you
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers.
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock.
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities.
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package.
- Explore our Neo-Broker with a free subscription to our Prime Broker.
- Enjoy numerous startup perks.
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses.
As Software Fullstack Engineer, you have
- A university degree (B.Sc.) in computer science or a related field of study or a successfully completed training as an IT specialist
- First experience as a developer in a professional team
- Good understanding of technical basics
- Very good language skills in German or English, willingness to work in an international English-speaking team
- A soft spot for automation and good code
- Experience in the field of financial services or data engineering is an advantage