(Senior) Frontend Engineer (m/f/x) onsite or remote (in Germany)
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe's largest digital wealth manager with assets valued over 4 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital wealth management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our expert team has to say.
If you are looking for scalability in your professional career, join us in re-defining how investors think about wealth creation and in making first class investment services available to everyone.
Work with our team onsite or remote from anywhere in Germany.
As Frontend Engineer, you will
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry.
- Design and implement user interfaces that open complex matters like investing to users.
- Write clean, testable and well-documented code and treat security as a first class citizen.
- Own the full app lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- The ability to work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and growing team which loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities and the opportunity to work remotely
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package and numerous startup perks
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Say goodbye to order commissions thanks to your complimentary subscription to the PRIME Broker
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses
As Fronted Engineer, you have
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ...) or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of experience in complex software projects with end-to-end ownership.
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain.
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - engineering, product, or other stakeholders.
- An interest in other technology stacks.
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of other European languages and about our target markets (advantageous, but not required).
- Mentoring juniors and leading conversation with other developers.
- Collaborate in making architecture decisions together.