Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/x) - Internal Tooling
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe's largest digital wealth manager with assets valued over 2 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital wealth management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our expert team has to say.
If you are looking for scalability in your professional career, join us in re-defining how investors think about wealth creation and in making first class investment services available to everyone.
As Senior Frontend Engineer, you will
- Design, develop, scale, and support the Agent Tool - a customer service tool used by internal and external stakeholders for the support of over 100,000 clients
- Work together with other Frontend-Leads & Engineers to develop and reinforce company-wide alignment and best practices for front-end engineering
- Be part of the platform tribe and shape the direction of our technology platform
- Work with Product to explore new feature ideas and flows
- Share your knowledge and mentor a team of Frontend Engineers
What we offer
Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers.
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock.
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities.
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package.
- Explore our Neo-Broker with a free subscription to our Prime Broker.
- Enjoy numerous startup perks.
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
As Fronted Engineer, you have
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ...) or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in complex software projects with end-to-end ownership
- Be able to understand complex projects, codebase & architecture setups
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - engineering, product, or other stakeholders
- Motivation to work independently but at the same time to mentor others
- Professional proficiency in English