Salesforce Developer (m/w/x)- Munich or Berlin
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe's largest digital wealth manager with assets valued over 4 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital wealth management platform solutions.
Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our expert team has to say.
Be central to continually improving and enhancing the Salesforce platform for our organization.
Take ownership of all programmatic requests.
Work alongside our engineers to collaborate on specifications based on stakeholder requirements, validate the proposals, and deliver the solutions.
Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization.
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- The ability to work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and growing team which loves creating the best products for our clients
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package and numerous startup perks
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Say goodbye to order commissions thanks to your complimentary subscription to the PRIME Broker
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ...) or a comparable qualification (additional Salesforce certifications are a plus)
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, Lightning Web Components, Java and Kotlin
- Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud product knowledge and development experience
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices
- Experience working with large data sets and bulkification
- Passion for well architected, testable and documented code
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - engineering, product, or other stakeholders