Product Owner/Projekt Manager (m/f/x)
Founded in 2014, Scalable Capital is a financial technology startup with offices in Munich and London. Our aim is to transform the traditional wealth management industry, making first class investment services available to everyone. Our management team combines deep capital markets experience and e-commerce know-how with decades of academic research into financial markets. Our company has repeatedly been mentioned in the German & UK Press as one of the most promising fintech startups. We've also won an award as "Best German Robo-Advisor 2016" and according to Financial News our smartphone app is one of the "must haves of the fintech age".
Visit our finance or engineering blog to find out what our Expert Team have to say.
As team member of our Product Team, you will
- Shape and define the future of our product.
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry.
- Collect and analyse requirements of customers and stakeholders.
- Own and prioritize the product backlog for our engineering teams.
- Use experimentation (eg., A/B testing, User Tests) to design effective new features and products.
- Create, define and present new functionalities and change requests for our online and mobile platforms.
- Ensure high quality of implementation by testing new software.
- Analyse and process customer data (i.e. Google Analytics).
As team member of our Product Team, you need
- Passion for digital products.
- First experience in managing agile software projects (experience in the financial sector is advantageous but not necessary).
- Strong analytical thinking, leveraging both quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions.
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - software engineer, stakeholder or executive.
- A great understanding of and focus on customer problems and needs.
- Prior experience working with UX and a clear understanding of user-centered design.
- A hands-on mentality: from idea to UX-prototype to development and design, you can handle it.
- Constant curiosity about the technology landscape for mobile and web solutions.
- Excellent English communication skills (German is advantageous but not necessary).