Performance Marketing Manager (Paid Social/ App) (m/f/x)
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing asset management. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe's largest digital asset manager with assets valued over 2 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital asset management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our Expert Team has to say.
If you are looking for scalability in your professional career, join us in re-defining how investors think about wealth creation and in making first class investment services available to everyone.
Managing the entire Paid Social offering across channels such as, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok & Twitter
- Full ownership and optimisation of multi-national budgets and adhering to strict KPIs
- Testing and setting up automation and best practices across Facebook Ads accounts
- Cross functional collaboration with other teams - Analytics, Engineering, other Marketing functions
- Helping to develop audience strategy (remarketing, cross-sell, etc)
- Communicate and deliver ad hoc analysis on performance effectively
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers.
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock.
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities.
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package.
- Explore our Neo-Broker with a free subscription to our Prime Broker.
- Enjoy numerous startup perks.
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses.
3+ years of hands-on experience managing high growth Facebook Ads accounts
- Strong, in-depth knowledge of Facebook Ads and other Paid Social channels
- Proven ability to work alongside other channel managers to create holistic digital marketing strategies
- Attention to detail
- Ability to test -> iterate -> scale
- Strong work ethic, personal accountability, ownership
- Understanding of attribution, tracking, and reporting
- Basic with performance marketing automation (scripts, in-house tools, external tools)
- Paid App Marketing or Programmatic display is a bonus
- Experience in finance or b2c services is a bonus
- Excellent English communication skills (German is advantageous but not necessary)