Junior Trading Operations Manager (m/f/x) - Brokerage
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe's largest digital wealth manager with assets valued over 2 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital wealth management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our expert team has to say.
If you are looking for scalability in your professional career, join us in re-defining how investors think about wealth creation and in making first class investment services available to everyone.
As a Junior Trading Operations Manager (m/f/x) - Brokerage your goal is to ensure a smooth trading experience for our broker clients in any market environment.
- You will monitor trading activity in the broker to promptly detect and respond to issues
- You will design and implement further monitoring tools, systems and KPIs to effectively steer our trading operations
- You will develop scalable processes and execute time sensitive tasks to maintain full control of risk mitigation in case of trading incidents
- You will closely collaborate with our capital markets, risk management and operations teams as well as our partners at custodian banks and exchanges
- You will support the client service team to help solve trading-related inquiries
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- The ability to work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and growing team which loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities and the opportunity to work remotely
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package and numerous startup perks
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Say goodbye to order commissions thanks to your complimentary subscription to the PRIME Broker
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business management, finance, accounting, economics or equivalent
- You have already gained experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a markets-driven role (e.g. sales & trading, operations)
- You demonstrate an in-depth understanding of financial instruments and on-exchange trading
- You are able to work in a time-sensitive environment and you are able to balance competing priorities
- You have concise verbal and written communication skills and are fluent in both German and English (written and spoken)
- Experience with SQL and Bloomberg is a plus