Founded in 2014, Scalable Capital is a financial technology startup with offices in Munich and London. Our aim is to transform the traditional wealth management industry, making first class investment services available to everyone. Our management team combines deep capital markets experience and e-commerce know-how with decades of academic research into financial markets. Our company has repeatedly been mentioned in the German & UK Press as one of the most promising fintech startups. We've also won an award as "Best German Robo-Advisor 2016" and according to Financial News our smartphone app is one of the "must haves of the fintech age".
Visit our finance blog to find out what our Expert Team has to say.
- Write code for Scalable newest product: the Broker. It is a super challenging product, with great UX, real-time data, graphical visualizations. You'll definitely not be bored!
- Be mentored by a highly motivated team of software engineers.
- Be part of a multi-national / multi-cultural team, share some fun moments.
- Write clean, testable and well-documented code and treat functions as a first class citizen.
- Own the full app lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers.
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock.
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities.
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package.
- Explore our Neo-Broker with a free subscription to our Prime Broker.
- Enjoy numerous startup perks.
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses.
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ...) or a comparable qualification.
- A high motivation in learning.
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain.
- Good communication skills.
- An interest in other technology stacks.
- Professional proficiency in English.