(Junior) Android Engineer (m/f/x) onsite or remote (in Germany)
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe's largest digital asset manager with assets valued over 2 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital asset management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our Expert Team has to say.
If you are looking for scalability in your professional career, join us in re-defining how investors think about wealth creation and in making first class investment services available to everyone.
Work with our team remote or onsite anywhere from Germany.
As (Junior) Android Engineer, you will
- Get the empowerment to do, implement, improve, fix, propose and change anything you see that has a potential for being better, technically and product-wise.
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry.
- Experiment with new technologies to get the best out of the Android Platform such as OCR and NFC.
- Write clean, testable and well-documented code and treat security as a first class citizen.
- Keep yourself up-to-date with respect to the technology landscape.
- Own the full app lifecycle from ideation to delivery to the Play Store.
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers.
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock.
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities.
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package.
- Explore our Neo-Broker with a free subscription to our Prime Broker.
- Enjoy numerous startup perks.
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses.
As (Junior) Android Engineer, you have
- A University degree in relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ...) or a comparable qualification.
- Exposure and/or interest in our tech stack: Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger and GraphQL/ RESTful API.
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain.
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - engineering, product, or other stakeholders
- Ability to quickly pick-up and adapt to changes in the Android framework.
- Interested in other technology stacks.