iOS Engineer (m/f/x) remote anywhere in Germany or onsite
Founded in 2014, Scalable Capital is a financial technology startup with offices in Munich and London. Our aim is to transform the traditional wealth management industry, making first class investment services available to everyone. Our management team combines deep capital markets experience and e-commerce know-how with decades of academic research into financial markets. Our company has repeatedly been mentioned in the German & UK Press as one of the most promising fintech startups. We've also won an award as "Best German Robo-Advisor 2016" and according to Financial News our smartphone app is one of the "must haves of the fintech age".
Visit our finance or engineering blog to find out what our Expert Team has to say.
Work with our team at our HQ in Munich, Germany or remote from anywhere in Germany or in any combination of the mentioned options.
As iOS Engineer, you will
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry.
Design and implement user interfaces that open complex matters like investing to users.
- Experiment with new technologies to get the best out of the iOS Platform: OCR, NFC, Realm.io, watchOS, Swift/Objective-C, advanced user interfaces are just some keywords.
- Write clean, testable and well-documented code and treat security as first class citizen.
Own the full app lifecycle from ideation to delivery to the App Store.
- Need excellent English communication skills, German is optional.
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package
- Enjoy numerous startup perks
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses
As iOS Engineer, you have
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ...) or a comparable qualification.
Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain.
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - engineering, product, or other stakeholders.
- Familiar with web services, REST, and message queues.
- Prior exposure to cloud-native or micro-service architectures.
- Interested in other technology stacks.