German-speaking Internship Investment Management/ Student/in der Wirtschaftswissenschaften und/oder Finanzwesen für ein Praktikum Investment Management
Founded in 2014, Scalable Capital is a financial technology startup with offices in Munich and London. Our aim is to transform the traditional wealth management industry, making first class investment services available to everyone. Our management team combines deep capital markets experience and e-commerce know-how with decades of academic research into financial markets. Our company has repeatedly been mentioned in the German & UK Press as one of the most promising fintech startups. We've also won an award as "Best German Robo-Advisor 2016" and according to Financial News our smartphone app is one of the "must haves of the fintech age".
Visit our finance or engineering blog to find out what our Expert Team have to say.
As an Intern in Investment Management, you will
- Handle client inquiries via telephone and e-mail.
- Support our Investment Management Team with ongoing research and quantitative analyses.
- Coordinate tasks with internal teams and external partners (e.g. custodian banks).
- Contribute to the improvement and automation of existing processes.
- Projects during your internship may include topics around ETF selection, Business Development, Business Intelligence etc.
As an Intern in Investment Management, you have
- Excellent academic background in Business Studies, Economics, Finance or a related field of studies.
- Strong analytical skills and distinct attention to detail.
- Proactive and independent work attitude.
- Relevant work experience from prior internships is considered a plus.
- Excellent command of German (C2-level) and English (C1-level), both written and spoken.
- Minimum duration: 3 months.