FinTech Project Manager (m/f/x)
Founded in 2014, Scalable Capital is a financial technology startup with offices in Munich and London. Our aim is to transform the traditional wealth management industry, making first class investment services available to everyone. Our management team combines deep capital markets experience and e-commerce know-how with decades of academic research into financial markets. Our company has repeatedly been mentioned in the German & UK Press as one of the most promising fintech startups. We've also won an award as "Best German Robo-Advisor 2016" and according to Financial News our smartphone app is one of the "must haves of the fintech age".
Visit our finance or engineering blog to find out what our Expert Team has to say.
As a member of our Product Team, you will
- Shape and define the future of digital financial products.
- Have end-to-end responsibility for managing and implementing initiatives that deliver significant value to our customers and partners.
- Collect and evaluate detailed requirements, coordinate the implementation and manage all internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with our designers to create outstanding UI and UX.
- Contribute to building one of the most advanced and scalable technology platforms in the market.
- Get to work with some of Europe's most prestigious and important financial institutions and develop successful long-term B2B partnerships
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package
- Enjoy numerous startup perks
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses
As a member of our Product Team, you need
- Product-relevant experience gained in a FinTech, Bank, Insurer, or Asset Management firm
- Profound knowledge of processes and systems specific for banking and investment services
- Experience as a (software) project manager in leading cross-functional, international teams in a regulated environment
- Detailed understanding of and motivation to engage with the legal and regulatory frameworks that govern our products
- A hands-on mentality: from idea to UX-prototype to user story and design, you can handle it
- Professional way of communication with all stakeholders, including senior management and external partners
- Experience with common agile working tools like Jira, Confluence, Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision, and similar applications
- Excellent German and English communication skills