Data Analyst Marketing (m/f/x) - Munich or Berlin
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe's largest digital wealth manager with assets valued over 2 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital wealth management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our expert team has to say.
- Own, manage and further develop the marketing reporting for all online- and offline channels.
- Full ownership of the marketing cost, -budget and -performance reporting infrastructure and data visualization.
- Improve tracking quality for web- and mobile channels with a focus on performance marketing.
- Analysis of channel- and campaign performance and deduction of concrete action items to drive customer growth.
- Cross functional collaboration with other teams such as BI, Engineering and other marketing functions.
- Communicate and deliver ad hoc analyses on performance effectively.
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- The ability to work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and growing team which loves creating the best products for our clients
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package and numerous startup perks
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Say goodbye to order commissions thanks to your complimentary subscription to the PRIME Broker
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in the field of digital analytics
- Very good understanding of marketing attribution and key KPIs such as CLV, cohorts, CVR, CAC
- Experience with performance marketing automation (SQL, Excel, Python)
- A passion for solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches and for translating your insights into data-driven and actionable recommendations
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, personal accountability and ownership
- Experience in finance or b2c services is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills (German is advantageous but not necessary)