Cloud Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/x) onsite or remote (in Germany)
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe's largest digital wealth manager with assets valued over 4 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital wealth management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our expert team has to say.
If you are looking for scalability in your professional career, join us in re-defining how investors think about wealth creation and in making first class investment services available to everyone.
Work with our team onsite or remote from anywhere in Germany.
Scalable Capital was built in the cloud from day one. Our services currently run on various AWS services like ECS, Fargate and Lambda and are distributed across multiple accounts. We embrace a DevOps culture where the development teams manage their CI/CD pipelines and cloud infrastructure for their services themself. Our Site Reliability Engineering Team focuses on shared infrastructure to enable the development teams to deploy and operate services in the cloud productively and securely.
As a Cloud Site Reliability Engineer, you will
- Continuously improve our cloud setup. This includes recurring analysis of our AWS infrastructure as well as migrations between services
- Research and integration of tooling to improve our processes
- Mentoring and enabling our teams to further foster our DevOps culture
- Be responsible for improving infrastructure and deployment automation using tools like Terraform, Jenkins, GitHub Actions
- Support our business and software development teams to monitor and operate our AWS cloud platform including logs, metrics, tracing, and security
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- The ability to work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and growing team which loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities and the opportunity to work remotely
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package and numerous startup perks
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Say goodbye to order commissions thanks to your complimentary subscription to the PRIME Broker
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses
As a Cloud Site Reliability Engineer, you have
- Experience with at least one public cloud provider and infrastructure as code
- Working knowledge in at least one general purpose programming language
- A degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences) or work experience in a role that typically requires a university degree
- A passion for automating and improving processes
- Full professional proficiency in either English or German and the ability to communicate concisely in an international English-speaking environment
- Previous experience in networking, audit-logging, and access tracing is an advantage